High School Uca Regionals For 2012-2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Uca regionals in Birmigham Alabama December 8th. :) Both my highschool & allstar team will compete that day there. :)

East ridge small varsity and small jv will be at ten thousand lakes regionals in MInnesota. And just varsity will also be at the UCA regionals in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

Anyone wanna trade videos from regional events? PM me :)

I'll be at the WI regional too watching and supporting my old HS :)

We'll be at North Alabama regionals on Nov 3rd and in Gatlinburg for the UCA Smoky Mtn Classic Dec 1st!

North Alabama and Ten Thousand Lakes is this weekend! I'm planning on taking a few videos at the MN one if someone is willing to trade me for the Alabama ones... any takers? I'm dying to even hear about Hazel Green and Siegel. PM me please :help:

I don't even think my high school goes to ANY UCA comps. We go to sectionals. Maybe once has the team made it to state...The coach sure doesn't like UCA i think, she goes to only WACPC events. :confused:

I don't even think my high school goes to ANY UCA comps. We go to sectionals. Maybe once has the team made it to state...The coach sure doesn't like UCA i think, she goes to only WACPC events. :confused:
UCA > WACPC

Back