All-Star Uca Updates?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just left UCA.

TGLC new uniforms in person are beautiful on the floor!

Lady pros had the entire arena on their feet their entire routine!

Odyssey hands down to me had the most energy of the day. I was do impressed with them!

So many great routines all day!

One complaint though! Whoever is in charge of scheduling events at WWOS for today is an idiot. On top of UCA there was spring training, a track meet, softball tournament, lacrosse tournament, and soccer. Traffic was backed up all the way almost to I-4 and people had to park over two miles from WWOS. Ridiculous!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Our large restricted 5 is in first

And WC cosmic rays is in second! So happy for R5 redeeming theirselves after their second at NCA fingers crossed they hit perfect tomorrow.

Our j2 is in second, was not a great performance and the first place team cheer express was awesome. I believe the j2 teams that went during the first half all had issues and all are at the bottom half (except us) of standings. Anyone that went before 920 was at a disadvantage in Indianna jones.. The sun was coming thru casting a big shadow on the floor. We had a lot of spacing problems.. The stunts couldn't see when they turned to the back. The sun was right in their face and the shadows cast on the floors from the castle made them not be able to see lines. We had girls go to the wrong stunt and everything girls saying they had to run around each other's legs in dance it was crazy. So happy we do not compete there tomorrow!!!! Some teams had so many issues and they had awesome routines and stunts that looked solid I can't help but think that was part of their issues! It was such a strong division!

Our small youth 2 is in first by 1.7!!!

Our small sr 3 is in second but had a whole stunt fall! :( their score is amazing and if they hit tomorrow they can pull it off!

Btw I do love this comp at Disney, also although not as big as NCA the teams in a lot of our divisions are better then some of the teams we went against at NCA! These Florida teams are bringing it, they should travel to my favorite comp of NCA.

Also in the small junior 2 division you have the winner of NCA against both winners of Cheersport (at CS they split the j2 division and both teams that won the division are here! It's awesome!)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I think not having the 'updates' thread in the main parts of Allstar has made discussions a bit quieter, as people don't always know what competitions are what dates.

Also there are maybe 7 teams in some of the lower level divisions (which are usually bigger). I've seen bigger turn-outs at 'less prestigious' competitions.

Medium Coed scores
BizaDNRIQAAZQ2x.jpg

Can someone record California Allstars Code 3? They're on at 8:00 Florida time, 8 minutes from now. :)

When my daughter first started cheer, UCA was THE competition. Now, it seems to get smaller every year but my daughter still dreams of that UCA jacket.

My daughter is home for spring break so we went to UCA today with a former allstar team mate also - had a great time being a spectator :) enjoyed watching all the level 5 teams. Got there early enough to watch the young teams - so much talent! We have friends on a few teams so it was nice to cheer them on. Got to eat Wetzels Pretzels! For the most part - most teams hit, so that was nice to see - didn't see Any injuries thank goodness. Stingray steel and TGLC - both so good - I loved Top Guns new uniforms - especially watching in person- WC odyssey - also so good - I thought Orange looked much better than at NCA - love their routine as well as WC shooting stars with so much energy. Also lady jags a ton of talent. Hoping angels have a better day tomorrow - I like the changes they made to the stunts. Great day of cheer- first all star comp as a spectator :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I think not having the 'updates' thread in the main parts of Allstar has made discussions a bit quieter, as people don't always know what competitions are what dates.

Also there are maybe 7 teams in some of the lower level divisions (which are usually bigger). I've seen bigger turn-outs at 'less prestigious' competitions.

I could move all those threads back into here if it would improve traffic?

But also the 'hype' on this competition is way lower than previous years.

Back