All-Star Uca Updates?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As someone who was working one of the beer trailers with four dollar refills, I saw some awful behavior. I'm not going to call out any specific programs, however PLEASE be aware of what you are actually there for and who you are representing when you are wearing your gyms t shirt. I'm all about the adults being adults and being able to relax and have a good time. But if I have to cut you off because you're yelling curse words and screaming at other programs walking by about how you "kicked their a**es", you're probably not representing your gym well. For the the most part everyone was extremely well behaved and I saw some awesome sportsmanship...but a few rotten apples can spoil the bunch. I personally witnessed bad behavior and awesome behavior from gyms of all sizes. A lot of parents from the other sports commented on the more obnoxious behavior, so it doesn't go unnoticed and it makes the sport look bad. Please be careful!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

As someone who was working one of the beer trailers with four dollar refills, I saw some awful behavior. I'm not going to call out any specific programs, however PLEASE be aware of what you are actually there for and who you are representing when you are wearing your gyms t shirt. I'm all about the adults being adults and being able to relax and have a good time. But if I have to cut you off because you're yelling curse words and screaming at other programs walking by about how you "kicked their a**es", you're probably not representing your gym well. For the the most part everyone was extremely well behaved and I saw some awesome sportsmanship...but a few rotten apples can spoil the bunch. I personally witnessed bad behavior and awesome behavior from gyms of all sizes. A lot of parents from the other sports commented on the more obnoxious behavior, so it doesn't go unnoticed and it makes the sport look bad. Please be careful!

:eek:

WCSS: 1sf
TGLC 1sb 1sf
Orange: one girl did a full down in her dismount so idk what the judges will do with that but everything else hit (finally lol)

I'm disappointed UCA hasn't even put up level 5 videos with the 30 seconds cut out... dying for some videos even if they are annoyingly cut short
Idk for sure and I haven't seen anything, but didn't they wait til like Tuesday to put up Level 5 at NCA since there was a live stream? They could be doing that, I have no idea, just my best guess.

Idk for sure and I haven't seen anything, but didn't they wait til like Tuesday to put up Level 5 at NCA since there was a live stream? They could be doing that, I have no idea, just my best guess.

Really? If they do I don't really understand the reasoning behind it :/

MEDSR5:
6 CEA Lady Elite
5 WC Suns
4 Cheer Express
3 Step Ahead
2 Stingrays Peach
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS TOP GUN LADY JAGS

SMSR5:
9 United Elite
8 Midwest Xplosion
7 Gems Cheer Stars
6 Twister All Stars
5 Florida Triple Threat
4 Orlando All Stars
3 Pro Athletics
2 CJA Team Gunz
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS BRANDON SR WHITE

SMCOED5:
18 Carolina Allstars
17 Rush
16 Midwest Xplosion
15 Ultimate Athletics
14 South Elite
13 Pro Athletics
12 Tumble Tech
11 Double Down
10 CEA
9 Orlando Royals
8 Cheer Florida
7 ATA
6 FL Top Dog
5 WC Omni
4 Stingrays Slate
3 KC Cheer
2 Rock Solid Eternity
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS BRANDON SR BLACK

This is the first time one of my teams has competed at UCA and I'm very confused about some of the scoring and placements. Guess it's true that each competition has it's own way of doing things!

Medium Coed
6 AZ Thunder
5 ACE Pride Warriors
4 Central Mississippi Cheer
3 Step One
2 CEA
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS WC ODYSSEY

Large Coed
3 Pro Cheer
2 Stingrays
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS TOP GUN