All-Star Uca Videos 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

apparently, ATA's raw score was in 3rd/last of the large coed division, with FL top dog being in 2nd, and Pro Cheer in first.
all they need to do is just increase their difficulty in their stunting, tumbling they have it hands down for sure, its amazing.
this division is sooooo talented, i love every team!
we did full ups as well as tick tocks and we an insane amount of double fulls. i don't know how we could increase our difficulty that much in tumbling and stunting. we know we have to clean up.

apparently, ATA's raw score was in 3rd/last of the large coed division, with FL top dog being in 2nd, and Pro Cheer in first.
all they need to do is just increase their difficulty in their stunting, tumbling they have it hands down for sure, its amazing.
this division is sooooo talented, i love every team!
this division is amazing though! can't wait till worlds! (sorry didn't want you to think i was being a you know what in my last post) :) just defending my team :)

I love Brandon, but I really can't stand when only some of the groups do an element in a stunt (unless it's an obviously highlighted element)
I agree. I hope it's calculated somehow in the score sheet. Not a deduction, but full execution points shouldn't be given. I think it's the equivalent of throwing a level 4 tumbling skill (a layout as opposed to a full or double). I love Brandon and their routine is amazing, but a little less so, when all stunt groups aren't completing the skill.

I agree. I hope it's calculated somehow in the score sheet. Not a deduction, but full execution points shouldn't be given. I think it's the equivalent of throwing a level 4 tumbling skill (a layout as opposed to a full or double). I love Brandon and their routine is amazing, but a little less so, when all stunt groups aren't completing the skill.

I can guarantee it's not because they don't have the skill, I'm sure it's to show variety or for a visual effect.

Or the fact that it is literally one element of a stunt that only one group doesn't do.. Jaycie doesn't tic toc to her left leg.. I'd rather see her do the toe touch element than the tic toc's...

What I hate is that there literally tons of teams that have groups that don't perform every element and they are doing basic tic toc's and full ups.. Yet we call out one of the most original and difficult stunts to say oh look one doesn't do it all the way..

Sorry, venting is over. ( for those that are going to say your just defending Brandon cause your on it.. I've been alumni for a couple years now and dont know too many of these kids they are new faces to me and werent there when i was.. I just cant seem to let someone take away from a skill that was created and executed quite well for its difficulty)

Back