Uca

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A whole 'lot of Mickey going on....

UCA is fun as long as your teams are competing at either Jostens or the Milk House which are both at WWOS. It gets complicated if you also have to get over to Indiana Jones in Hollywood Studios.

A whole 'lot of Mickey going on....

UCA is fun as long as your teams are competing at either Jostens or the Milk House which are both at WWOS. It gets complicated if you also have to get over to Indiana Jones in Hollywood Studios.
Thank you! :)

Was there last year. SO thankful we're not going back, expensive comp. CheerBank is right, Hollywood studios can be horrid to perform at, especially if it rains, which FL that time of year is daily.

Any specifics you're looking for?

UCA is a very organized competition. The warm up and performances are similar to worlds which is an advantage to teams that have never competed at Worlds or may not have an opportunity to this season. UCA score sheets in the past have typically focused a lot on execution! Teams that win other nationals may not necessarily win at a UCA competition. UCA overall is known for being fun, efficient and organized. I hope you have a great time as I have always enjoyed my experiences there!

Back