All-Star Ucdf Pot Of Gold Nationals March 19-20

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off the subject of injury, and level 5 for a second heard they announced the wrong winners in youth 2 division. PRO Athletics Showstoppers really won. They had said they are not going to announce it at the competition but the team was awarded the National Champion bookbags. Not sure the whole story, but apparently there was a mistake!

Starting with level 4 awards first. They're on the mat... Hopefully getting started soon!

Off the subject of injury, and level 5 for a second heard they announced the wrong winners in youth 2 division. PRO Athletics Showstoppers really won. They had said they are not going to announce it at the competition but the team was awarded the National Champion bookbags. Not sure the whole story, but apparently there was a mistake!

They got level 2 grand champs, too (I believe). Either them or Pro's junior 2. They announced "Pro Athletics" and no team or division.

They got level 2 grand champs, too.

Yupp!! Sucks that they wont announce it. It was the competitions mistake and I think that PRO should get the recognition. So many other places announce there mistakes if they should make one. I think it is a classy move and gives the real winner there moment.

Dear UCDF, just get the awards over and done with. There are people on the stage who have 2+ hour drives home and don't want free stuff.

Our gym competed at another comp yesterday, so today was our 'day off', so, of course, we went to Hartford to support friends from another gym at this comp. I pray that our gym never participates in this comp, it was so disorganized, the MC kept making mistakes when announcing at awards. There were injuries galore on the mat. They took the floor apart a few times.... It was chaotic and if I were coaching at this event I would have left with a twitch. Please, pull it together and make it safe for our kids to compete!

doesnt sound like a very well run competition. i was only there for about an hour and a half & it seemed kind of unorganized & slow moving.
feel sorry for the people driving home tonight!
lets get these awards over with already!!!

Back