All-Star Ucdf Pot Of Gold Nationals March 19-20

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@Blueberry I never saw any Cheer Factor updates. Does anyone know if there International team was hoping for a bid?

I know but I was wondering how their routine was .. results/bids don't tell me that.

Spirit Central small senior was phenomenal. Not one thing wrong or out of place. Crazy energy. And they got best dance!
USA Wildcats were amazing, too. Didn't see anything wrong in the routine at all! Really good energy.
NE Elite Intl Open Coed 5 was good. Had (what looked like) a pretty serious injury today. Routine was stopped, they went on again, and did really well.
Pro Athletics small limited hit really well. Strong stunting and really good energy. But I've heard they won't go unless they have some kind of money bid?

how did cheer factor int. all girl do?

Haha um yeah just realized you only asked about Cheer Factor...
They dropped quite a bit today :/ Looked like someone got knocked in the face towards the end. But I thought all other aspects ooked pretty good.

I know in Lrg senior 3 Cheer factor got 1 & cc champs got 2 ...

Youth 2 PRO won & got lvl 2 GC even tho sparks was announced as 1st

Pro Jr. 2 got 1st baystate got 2nd I believe

Jr 4 Baystate-1 pro-2
Jr coed 3 baystate won

I dont know about the youth stuff, but after the changes in score, Sparks won senior large 2 and GC

They dropped quite a bit today :/ Looked like someone got knocked in the face towards the end. But I thought all other aspects ooked pretty good.
haha thanks! i just heard from someone on the team and apparently they had an injury in warmups and then someone got hurt on the mat (you're right about someone getting knocked in the face.. someone broke their nose) and basically it just wasnt the best day!

Congratulations to USA sm limited and Spirit Central Sm Sr on the partial paid bids! Both teams did a great job today and it was well deserved!

how many teams in the new england area have bids to worlds?

Ece large limited
Ece small senior
Ece int all girl
USA small limited
Sparks small limited
Spirit central small senior
Cheer factor small senior
Bay states small limited
Full house int allgirl
Full house open coed 6
Pro small senior

Then these teams earned bids but I've heard they would not go without paid:
Ece int coed
Pro small limited

They were in the back for awhile I think they were reworking from an injury from the day before, they looked good up until the pyramid but someone got hit and half of it didn't go. I would imagine they were there for a bid being a level 5 team at a bid comp.

Back