All-Star Unabridged History Of Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 2, 2011
Anyone know where I can find a list (specifically of worlds 08 and worlds 09, but I would like one for every year worlds existed) that lists how every team placed, in every division? The bigger and more complete the more useful it is. I want to look at how gyms have risen and falled with the years, so the more in depth the list is the better!

Many thanks in advance! I tried googling it, but no dice.

i think he means ALL teams. as in all placements from 50th - 1st in small senior etc for each division each year.

i don't have that info either, though i agree it'd be interesting to see. i know last year's results were written on the boards as announced so if you search through those threads you could find last year and maybe 2011.. not all of history though :(

your best bet may be BlueCat since i sometimes feel he has an excel spreadsheet for everything :p

Yeah I wanted the finals placings for each division each year, so now it would just be top ten but back in the day it would be a lot more.

I figured USASF probably had it written down somewhere wince they organize worlds, and since several USASF people are on here...

Does it not exist? Could we make one using our knowledge on the boards?

Yeah I wanted the finals placings for each division each year, so now it would just be top ten but back in the day it would be a lot more.
I figured USASF probably had it written down somewhere wince they organize worlds, and since several USASF people are on here...

Does it not exist? Could we make one using our knowledge on the boards?

Since I am currently finding all ways to avoid studying for finals... I would be more than willing to help! I can create a Google Doc if you want!
ETA: Looks like there's already one from last year... oops.

Note: I have left the main Worlds google doc open to edits. PLEASE add any information you have that is not in there. I only ask that you don't change the formatting or delete anything unless you REALLY know what you are doing.

Note: I have left the main Worlds google doc open to edits. PLEASE add any information you have that is not in there. I only ask that you don't change the formatting or delete anything unless you REALLY know what you are doing.
Cheer Sport Sharks is listed twice (once as Cambridge CS Sharks), if anyone better at Google docs than me wants to edit that! It changes a bunch of the rankings and I really shouldn't be trusted with a spreadsheet lol

Cheer Sport Sharks is listed twice (once as Cambridge CS Sharks), if anyone better at Google docs than me wants to edit that! It changes a bunch of the rankings and I really shouldn't be trusted with a spreadsheet lol
Fixed. Thank you.

Back