All-Star Undefeated Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

FAME Superstars (Tinies...awwww, sooooooo adorable AND fierce!), Idols (Youth 2 I think?), and Headliners (Senior, can't remember which. Maybe 1 or 2?)

undefeated LOCAL season for our small senior 4 Encore if that counts lol along with grand champs of level 4 with each win ;) .. we took 2nd at uca, nca and battle .. but the other 9 comps all first !

Headliners are Sr1.

Thought so. My older daughter was going onto that team at the beginning of the season and they were going to be Senior 2, but I thought I saw somewhere that they ended up going Senior 1. (She ended up just tumbling because she was injured last spring and was still too freaked out to do anything without a spot for MONTHS...but we're making progress now)

Guess it was a good decision if they were undefeated!

Top Gun Coed 3 had COA Ultimate left but has taken first at Jamfest Supernationals, NCA Dallas, and several locals throughout Florida.

Our Intl Open Coed 6 has only had locals and NCA Dallas but so far so good, they have worlds left to go.

I know Prime Tyme Athletics had 2 teams that were undefeated...and I know one of the undefeated teams were Ravens (Jr. 4), but I can't remember the other undefeated team. Anyway...Yay Prime Tyme Athletics! :)

Back