High School Uniform Emergency !

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 2, 2012
Hello all,

I need crafty people - we have competition tomorrow and one of our girls skirts broke today and we cant seem to fix it and we were already low on skirts so we dont have another one for her to wear ! Does anyone know an easy way to replace a zipper ? or to pin together the skirt without using safety pins ??

Hello all,

I need crafty people - we have competition tomorrow and one of our girls skirts broke today and we cant seem to fix it and we were already low on skirts so we dont have another one for her to wear ! Does anyone know an easy way to replace a zipper ? or to pin together the skirt without using safety pins ??
If you do not have access to a sewing machine and get it fixed.....the best next thing is to sew the skirt on her in the morning. If you need to, give me a call and I can walk you through it tonight, so if you want to do a practice run tonight.
(609) 306-6161

Thank you for your kindness! I love this cheer family !! We had a JV girl offer to bring her skirt with her to watch the competition so we can use hers ! Bless her heart !

thanks again!

Thank you for your kindness! I love this cheer family !! We had a JV girl offer to bring her skirt with her to watch the competition so we can use hers ! Bless her heart !

thanks again!
I am glad things worked out! Our first competition is tomorrow as well.....Good Luck!

Back