All-Star Uniforms And Rebel

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 27, 2014
Hi everyone! I don't know how many of you are familiar with me by now but my name is Brett Middleton and I am one of the Account Managers with Rebel Athletic. Part of our mission in 2014 is to be more involved in the social and digital aspects of the cheerleading world and we really hope to encourage more open discussion on uniforms. I really appreciated all the feedback I got from you when I asked about problems and trends, I have shared the information and some of you had some really great things to say.

I wanted to use this post to put a few things out there, and give you all another venue for discussion about uniforms and where the cheer industry is going in the future.

1. Rebel IS only accepting a limited amount of new customers this year, as you may have heard on fierceboard, but that is not because we are mean and don't want to make you uniforms. We are still a growing company and don't want to take on more volume than we can handle, if we take too many orders and your uniform quality suffers in the process it helps nobody. If you are interested in having a uniform designed by us just reach out and we will let you know if it is possible!

2. We are always on the lookout for Rebel Models! If you are a cheerleader and feel like this is an opportunity you want to take advantage of I recommend you follow us on twitter (www.twitter.com/rebelathletic) and keep an eye on when we are looking for people, you don't have to be a cheerleb to be given a shot.

3. We are very busy but want to be more busy, if you have any questions about our uniform process, designs, or just want to get a better idea of who we are and what we hope to bring to the table don't hesitate to ask. I will try to respond to any messages or posts on fierceboard or twitter (my rebel twitter account is www.twitter.com/rebelathleticmn) as soon as I can.

4. Our designs may be seen as crazy, some may seem too flashy or non-traditional, and I understand that there is something to be said for a uniform that completely follows the rules (not just of cheerleading, but of fashion as well). However, the key word in cheerleading is LEADING, and we are proud to help gym's make bold and innovative choices. For those of you that love us we appreciate it, and for those of you who don't like our uniforms...it's probably because you haven't let us design one for you yet.

5. Are there any owners out there who would like to share the story of how they opened their gym and give advice to others who are looking to start their own life as a cheer gym owner, or coaches who would like to share their story of how they became coaches? I am looking to start a blog on this subject and would love some thoughts from you all, I feel like there is a need for this information and it would help grow the cheer world in a positive way.

Finally, in the 2013-2014 uniforms section there has been some amazing discussion regarding us and the Madtown Twisters uniform (which is absolutely beautiful, and functional) and I hope you all will continue to keep us in your thoughts and talk about these uniforms that are out there because we want to hear from you! Let us know what you think about our uniforms, and uniforms in general, and don't be shy to reach out to me if you have questions.

Thanks!

I have a question! I'm from a small gym in BC, Canada. We're looking for a classic style uniform (hopefully simple with a bit of bling!) for next season for 4 of our teams. Our budget is about $200. The tricky thing is that also has to include tax and any extra shipping/customs cost associated with Canada! Would that be possible through Rebel?

The issues with our current uniform through Varsity are the $260 price tag, no bling, falling apart after 2 seasons, also they discontinued our fabric so we can't order it next year!

I would be so grateful for any feedback, regardless of whether it would be possible or not. I know it's a pretty low budget! Thanks!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I have a question! I'm from a small gym in BC, Canada. We're looking for a classic style uniform (hopefully simple with a bit of bling!) for next season for 4 of our teams. Our budget is about $200. The tricky thing is that also has to include tax and any extra shipping/customs cost associated with Canada! Would that be possible through Rebel?

The issues with our current uniform through Varsity are the $260 price tag, no bling, falling apart after 2 seasons, also they discontinued our fabric so we can't order it next year!

I would be so grateful for any feedback, regardless of whether it would be possible or not. I know it's a pretty low budget! Thanks!

Thanks for the question! It absolutely is possible I will message you about what we can do, we shouldn't have any problem getting you a uniform and keeping it under $200, I just double checked on what we have to pay for shipping into Canada and I don't think it will be an issue.

Thanks for the question! It absolutely is possible I will message you about what we can do, we shouldn't have any problem getting you a uniform and keeping it under $200, I just double checked on what we have to pay for shipping into Canada and I don't think it will be an issue.

That's so awesome thank you so so much! I e-mailed [email protected] and it bounced back (wrong e-mail perhaps?) and I didn't know which specific rep to message because there wasn't one listed for Western Canada?

My e-mail is [email protected] if you would like to reach me there.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back