All-Star Uniforms...shorts Or Skirts?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i think shorts are much more practical, but some of the shorts have akward cuts that arent flattering to even the tiniest of girls....if they can find a nice cut that can be pleasing on everyone, then im all for the shorts, but until that day comes, i will forever be a skirt girl...my gym is debating on shorts or skirts for next season and i think im the only coach who is rooting for skirts to stay!:D

I personally hate wearing skirts, so I'd love to try out the shorts for myself and see how they feel!

When I think of uniforms I always picture skirts, their classic. Shorts just feel like more practice wear than competition wear.

I say both becuase you are used to wearing shorts to practice and you dont have to get ussed to them that much, but I like skirts to because its kinda the offical look of cheerleading and yet you have to get used to ewear a skirt but i say skirt Day 1 and shorts Day 2. If you go to a competition when there is only one day let the team choose skirt or shorts

Shorts on certain uniforms, skirts on others. You really have to think about the design of your uniform before you make the decision of shorts. I've seen some uniforms where the shorts don't really match the top very well...
But I would choose shorts over skirts because I think they are more comfortable and you don't have to fix them every time you do a tumbling pass :p

Back