Uniforms That Cover Your Stomach Or Showing?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 13, 2011
flyers: cradling from a stunt hurt to be caught because your showing your belly?

in my opinion i LOVE them , but i could never ever pull them off :p

My cp is a flyer, now grated she is 6 and like maybe 40pounds? And she is only level 2

But she says it never hurts. She wears sports bras to 97%of practices and rarely has a shirt on and she has a crop top uniform and either way it doesn't bother her at all.

Now personally I do notice if they have been working on stunts alot during practice I can sometimes see where her skin looks red but it fades away.

yeah I agree. I've never heard of this being a problem. I've had a crop top uniform for almost 10 years and never heard of a flyer complaining.

i think some of the girls that were built a little bigger should have full and smaller girls should have crop sometimes but sometimes i don't !?!?!?!?!?

Getting caught only hurts me if the uniform has sparkles of rough material! Otherwise, I don't even think about it. I'm toof ocused on hitting the stunt and performing.

my flyer doesnt complain either as long as the bases obsorve then it doesnt matter and just dont smack her in the back

We have both full tops and cropped tops in my gym. Full for all girl and cropped for coed. I prefer cropped, but not on all body types. Never had a flyer complain about it hurting in cradles etc but we don't have sequins on our uniforms and I know sequins can hurt really bad.

Sequins, rivets or rhinestones would hurt if you landed on them but catching skin to skin isn't particularly painful. Yes you can end up with red marks but that's flyers and bases not just flyers and they fade quickly. My team has a full shell top but that's really only because BCA used to have a rule which said 'no midriff to be shown', although it's been relaxed now and plus crop tops don't suit every body type. Never had any issues with people wearing just sports bras to practice and getting hurt etc though.

Back