All-Star Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm kind of surprised more teams don't regulate this. I know the uniform is technically yours to do whatever you want with, but in high school we were NOT allowed to loan out our uniforms under any circumstances. You lose control over your branding when someone not affiliated with your program wears it. Our coaches fear was us loaning it out to a friend who wears it for Halloween or something, gets drunk in it and ruins it or post pictures.
I'm sure a lot of people buy these uniforms with good intentions, but our coach decided to nip it all in the bud before the issue arose.

A neighbor called and said her daughter was going to audition for a cheerleader part in a movie and asked if she could borrow cp's allstar uniform. She had no idea what the movie was about. Um.....no. I haven't read anything prohibiting lending out uniforms at our gym, but it got me thinking about some really undesirable industries that might be willing to buy them:oops:

A neighbor called and said her daughter was going to audition for a cheerleader part in a movie and asked if she could borrow cp's allstar uniform. She had no idea what the movie was about. Um.....no. I haven't read anything prohibiting lending out uniforms at our gym, but it got me thinking about some really undesirable industries that might be willing to buy them:oops:

no need to buy them... there are enough ex cheerleaders in that industry to supply them themselves ;)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Most people who purchase big gym uniforms keep them as a keep sake because to them having a big gym's uniform is like being on a team from that gym.

Most people who purchase big gym uniforms keep them as a keep sake because to them having a big gym's uniform is like being on a team from that gym.
That is one of the saddest things i have ever heard.
Like if someone from my team sold our uniforms and someone bought it and basically "pretended" they were on the team i would honestly believe that person was crazy...

That is one of the saddest things i have ever heard.
Like if someone from my team sold our uniforms and someone bought it and basically "pretended" they were on the team i would honestly believe that person was crazy...
I'm not saying that people are pretending to be on their favourite team it's just for some people they are not eligible to try out for their favourite team and owning their uniform is as close as they will ever get. Most just frame it or get athletes who are on the team to sign it.

I'm kind of surprised more teams don't regulate this. I know the uniform is technically yours to do whatever you want with, but in high school we were NOT allowed to loan out our uniforms under any circumstances. You lose control over your branding when someone not affiliated with your program wears it. Our coaches fear was us loaning it out to a friend who wears it for Halloween or something, gets drunk in it and ruins it or post pictures.

I'm sure a lot of people buy these uniforms with good intentions, but our coach decided to nip it all in the bud before the issue arose.
At every gym I've been to I've had this rule. And it's not even just uniforms, our bows, practice wear, gym shorts/shirts, everything that had out gyms name on it

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back