All-Star University Cheer Air Force

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They are back this year and apparently completely revamped there whole prgram i am very excited to see them as they have a worlds gold medal and were always one of my faorites!!
i was never sure what happened does anyone have more background on why they had to close for the year?
Who is excited!
Is this the same as university cheer force?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Are you sure? University cheer AIR force was a gym out of the Houston area that closed its doors last season after some of the coaches left to start All star revolution. Isn't university cheer force in California?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Woops. I thought they were called University Cheer Force before they closed. It is University Cheer Air Force though in Houston.

Good for them! Glad she took the year to restructure the program, I wouldn't be surprised if they did really well their 1st season back!

has any one heard anything about what teams they are having?
I know they are having a restricted 5 but I don't know about any other teams. Also university cheer force in California is their "sister gym." I think their first year back will be interesting but they will be in the small gym division. I'm glad they shut down down to revamp, but you have to think about why that was necessary. They lost so many people when all star revolution was created. There must have been a reason so many people left.

Back