College University Of Alabama Tryout Results?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My friend who helps coach at my daughters gym tried out but didn't make it. I felt so bad for her she is a great cheerleader!
So Good job to everyone who did!

Sorry to hear about your friend not making the squad. Like UK and UCF, Bama is one of those squads that compete at the national level (case in point: the Crimson Tide are the reigning UCA Div. I-A Champions). Bama only looks for the so-called "cream of the crop."

I understand no new girls are on CoEd... Same 9 from last year. But that's just what I heard from one of my girls. We have 4 girls from Warriors on All Girl!! So proud and excited for them... I know the talent was through the roof!

Also, very happy that Tucker Baldwin from Lexington made All Girl.

Here's her work from early in her career! She's the flyer and my daughter is one of the bases when they were both at Kentucky Elite. This is at Jamfest in 2000.

Here's her work from early in her career! She's the flyer and my daughter is one of the bases when they were both at Kentucky Elite. This is at Jamfest in 2000.

OMG SO CUTE

I love the squeels at the end haha

Also, very happy that Tucker Baldwin from Lexington made All Girl.

Omg tick tocks and those where my favorite KE uniforms

Omg tick tocks and those where my favorite KE uniforms

Yeah, Courtney was in the crowd that day and stole this from us.

:D

And, believe it or not, my wife made those uniforms the last two years we had them at KE. Worked her fanny off.

Back