College University Of Louisville Performance

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Great performance from both all girl and coed. The fact that they are hitting those types of stunts this early (seems there is quite a bit of newbies this year) gives me faith that by the time Daytona roles around they will be more then ready to take home some more trophies. Seeing coed do fullups is a nice change, hope to see those possibly pop up in their routine in April.

Great performance from both all girl and coed. The fact that they are hitting those types of stunts this early (seems there is quite a bit of newbies this year) gives me faith that by the time Daytona roles around they will be more then ready to take home some more trophies. Seeing coed do fullups is a nice change, hope to see those possibly pop up in their routine in April.

Why? there not worth that much. Id much rather see them keep pushing the bar. Last year they really came out swinging with those one arm rewinds and the 25 coed stunts i believe? I could be off on that, but i wanna see their elites be better than last year. But that's just me!

Why? there not worth that much. Id much rather see them keep pushing the bar. Last year they really came out swinging with those one arm rewinds and the 25 coed stunts i believe? I could be off on that, but i wanna see their elites be better than last year. But that's just me!

I would rather see them do the full ups then the ball ups that they did last year. They may not be worth that much but I would love to see them worked into the routine somewhere because they seems to rarely ever do them.

the ball up section was the team stunt, so even the female and male tumblers had to toss/fly that stunt (except for 2 cause no left over girls) so they have to go with what your team can hit best. But I would love a team stunt of full ups too!

Back