College University Of Louisville Performance

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why? there not worth that much. Id much rather see them keep pushing the bar. Last year they really came out swinging with those one arm rewinds and the 25 coed stunts i believe? I could be off on that, but i wanna see their elites be better than last year. But that's just me!

hey Littlestunter, We met you at the "get recruited" cheer clinic held in Dallas this past August. If you look closely at 5:55 and watch from the back right corner, that is Hunter O'Dell. You worked with him at the clinic. Misty, James and all the U of L athletes were kind enough to let Hunter perform with them during this show-off.

hey Littlestunter, We met you at the "get recruited" cheer clinic held in Dallas this past August. If you look closely at 5:55 and watch from the back right corner, that is Hunter O'Dell. You worked with him at the clinic. Misty, James and all the U of L athletes were kind enough to let Hunter perform with them during this show-off.

Oh hey! Hows his senior year going? Thats so cool! Hunter is one talented tumbler!!!

I love the way they clap! Ha it sounds so silly, but god knows I did tons of those high V clap things in college and never thought how much cleaner it looks to go to a high V in between. We usually had lazy blades.

Back