College University Of Michigan

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 23, 2011
Alright, my dads birthday is in December and my brothers is in February. With my dad having cancer and having a rough year, I thought I'd give him the ultimate birthday present and go ahead and knock out my brothers too. They're both DIE hard Michigan fans and have always wanted to attend a game and be in the student section. So my question to those who may attend UM or know anyone who does would like to help me, or at least give me some information, on how to receive some tickets for a game at Michigan, in the student section.
Any help is appreciated and any game will do! (I know they would die to go to the Michigan State or Ohio State game) but really, they would LOVE to go to any game!

Thank you all soo much!

I hope someone can help you out on this! However, many college stadiums require not only a student section ticket, but you also need to show current student ID at the gate. If that's the case at Michigan, maybe look into getting tickets in the section right next to the student section.

I hope someone can help you out on this! However, many college stadiums require not only a student section ticket, but you also need to show current student ID at the gate. If that's the case at Michigan, maybe look into getting tickets in the section right next to the student section.
That was my worry, but if I understood correctly on their website, it read that it could be used by a non student if sold at regular price, or something related to that ;)

Check on Craigslist around the area! I'm sure lots of people sell tickets to the games they cannot attend.

I'm not 100% positive, but I'm pretty sure U of M students can't sell their tickets, but sitting next to the student section is just as fun. And you could even get them the yellow tshirts.
My dad used to be a season ticket holder with okay seats and his tickets for the Ohio State tickets sold for probably at least three times face value, if not more. So just a heads up. Michigan State probably won't be as expensive. But definitely look for tickets on stub hub. That's where most people sell theirs. Hope this helps!

Back