OT Unschooling?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
lazy parenting... I wonder if they'll still be happy in 20 years when they are all still under one roof

That's exactly what it is. I definitely prefer the summertime and weekends with my kids but so do most people--doesn't mean we should take them out of school.

I wonder how she ever got them potty trained...
My mom was always one of those people when I was a kid that couldn't believe that people would take their kids out of school for a week or two (or possibly more) multiple times during the school year just to go to Disney World because they happened to live in Florida. Needless to say, the only days I got off school way back when was when my class would go on a field trip, lol.

I think the most shocking thing is how this other lady is listening to her like she has any sort of qualifications or credentials whatsoever. Like, really? You don't do your research on someone before you let them into your house to give you advice on child rearing? This is the problem with America. People don't do their research on anything... :banghead:
I don't believe research, qualifications and credentials are part of the unschooling curriculum ;)

Back