All-Star Unusual Size For Stunt Positions?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am 17 and 5'6 I backspot for allstars. I used to fly for high school, but this year they took me out of the air to backspot because I was soo much taller than my bases and back.

I had a stunt group I backed one time, I was 5'6, flyer was around 5'5 and the bases were both under 5 one was almost 5 and the other was only like 4'2 or 4'4. But it was an amazing stunt and always stuck

5'3, main base. Coach tried to put me with a 4'9 girl who flew last year and has very little experience basing. My backspot wasn't great and our flyer was taller than my base and heavier than me. That stunt kept getting pushed right over my head and killed my already-weak back. Didn't work out too well.

I'm 14, about 5'3" and I'm the tallest flyer on my senior team :) This year I'm finally not taller than all of my bases because last year on my junior team and my senior team I was taller than all of my bases except for the backspot :p

not me, but a girl on my team is the same height as me and im 5 ft 6 and she flys in the pyramid and her bases are like half my size! and the rest of the flyers are half my size also lol!

I'm 5'3" and I am a flyer on a senior team and I'm 15. For most of last season my bases were both shorter than me but, this season both of my bases are taller than me.

i'm about 5'5" and i backspot...anddd i'm the tallest person on my senior 4 team. i guess we are just a team of short people? haha.

I'm 5'4 and I fly on my college team. On my allstar team I was a front spot and backed occasionally. I'm a much better flyer than I was a front/back - it just took me 6 years of cheerleading to find my perfect position.

Back