Upgrading Account To Add Pics?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

vegas_cheermom

Cheer Parent
Dec 3, 2013
Hello! I've been searching for an upgrade option and can't seem to find it. Can someone help me? I searched a few threads and saw that I should see it in my signature, but I do t know where...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Then that would explain why it was so hard to find. I thought it was just because I was on my phone.

It never became overly popular. Some of the extra abilities I will see if there are ways to subsidize them so everyone can get them.

Seriously I would rather pay for no ads and be able to add pics. I don't add them very often, but I had cleared my browsing history and started surfing the board before logging back in and, wow, that is a lot of ads everywhere.

There are. But it's what funds the board and the app and the licenses I have to pay to keep everything going.

There are. But it's what funds the board and the app and the licenses I have to pay to keep everything going.

I don't mind the ads. But i would love to have the possibility to post photos.
I understand it's lot of traffic, but being able to post a photo in new uniforms/fierce/not so fierce photos from the app would be great :)

Any standardized way to permanently delete posts with no replies or old posts that are no longer relevant?

Right now keeping everything because I haven't found a reason to delete stuff. Having records all the way back to beginning can be rather helpful.

How do I fix that mess that says Fierceboard app, etc? I have somehow sometime deleted the last bracket and now it is messy when I post from app. Thank you.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Tapatalk.forumspiritcompanycom&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMS]Android[/URL

Back