All-Star Us Finals And All Levels Paid Bids.... Weird?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You are right. Before our Large Senior 5 and International Coed 5 competed at events that offered bids to US Finals we informed the Event Producer that we already had bids to World's and would not use the bids to US Finals. That way the bids can go to teams that would be attending one of the US Finals locations.

I could be wrong, but of all the paid bid-granting comps we went to this year, the only level 5 team that I know of that got a paid bid was our Youth 5. We have two level 4 teams (Youth and Senior) and one level 5 (Youth) with full paid bids this year. Our two level 5 teams are going to Worlds and never had a paid bid to US Finals. They have the first place bids that they got for winning their groups, but that's it.

A coach or gym owner can clarify, but I thought they needed to indicate on the registration if a team was eligible for US Finals.

Our youth 1 and S 4.2 got full paid bids earlier in the year. They were also giving them out to the level 5 teams. Does anyone else remember when this competition was called Final Destination?

teams that are going to worlds arent allowed to attend US Finals or all levels, so it doesnt matter if there trying to attract them for an earlier date because they still cant go.

and at a competition i was at recently my team had the highest level 4 score of the day and they gave the paid bids to levels 1, 2, 3 and 5... and skipped 4. it made me mad that they gave the last one to a level 5 team that already had a bid to worlds. its ok though we got our paid like 2 weeks later

Level 5 teams are allowed to go , they just can't compete. Our 2 Worlds team are going but they are doing an exhibition as a way to work out the kinks for the changes they plan to make at Worlds. We had our bid when they gave the full paid bid but I doubt they knew that ahead of time.

Back