All-Star Us Finals: Final Rankings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

do they really go back and rejudge all these routines? i feel like they just go off the score you got at your particular location?
yeaaaaa part of me really really thinks they do just use the old scores and put them in a final order. They may rejudge the top 10 but I find it extremely hard to believe they're judging all 103 youth level 2 teams again. They might watch the videos to get that final ordinal rank but I doubt they re-judge the team that placed 103rd just to make sure they weren't really 80th place.

If they truly do re-judge I would like a copy of our scoresheets. I'm happy with our final placements but it'd be nice to know what we scored out of 70+, 90+ and 100+ teams.

yeaaaaa part of me really really thinks they do just use the old scores and put them in a final order. They may rejudge the top 10 but I find it extremely hard to believe they're judging all 103 youth level 2 teams again. They used for the rest...might watch the videos to get that final ordinal rank but I doubt they re-judge the team that placed 103rd just to make sure they weren't really 80th place.

If they truly do re-judge I would like a copy of our scoresheets. I'm happy with our final placements but it'd be nice to know what we scored out of 70+, 90+ and 100+ teams.
I would say the top teams from each location are rejudged for the grand champions and the rest were by score...it would be impossible to rejudged so many teams...I would clearly saw my head off if I had to do that job...lol

cupieqt your Y2 was the deal. They should have won!
Thank ya! Their US Finals performance wasn't their best though so we knew it would be tough. We had a fall in our elite :' (
The team that won that day in Baton Rouge was superb. It was Gem of Champions. They had me at hello lol. I think they deserved to win that day for sure and I was hoping they'd win Grand Champs for the yth 2 division.

Our minis took 7th
Our youth took 24th
Our junior one took first
Our junior two took 11th
Our Senior two took 6th
Our Senior co-ed three took fifth
Our Open co-ed six took sixth.
This was all in our first year! So proud of my team!

do they really go back and rejudge all these routines? i feel like they just go off the score you got at your particular location?
On the website it says they compile all the scores from all locations and rank, so no it is not virtual like all levels.

I assume there must be certain events you've had to attend to even make this list.
Why?
Because in my cp's division I see teams on here we beat steadily and then there's even another team that beat us each time and neither one is on here.

CheerinatorXdad said:
I assume there must be certain events you've had to attend to even make this list.
Why?
Because in my cp's division I see teams on here we beat steadily and then there's even another team that beat us each time and neither one is on here.

You has to win a bid to compete at one of the US Finals events (I believe there were 6). From those events, all the teams that competed were placed in a final ordinal ranking.

Actually you don't really have to win a bid unless they changed the rules from last year. If you place 1-5 in your division you automatically qualify for the us finals IF you competed at a us finals qualifying event. Some teams do win a full paid bid. If you didn't, your registration fee is determined by how well you placed. So if there was no one in your division at one qualifying event all season, your team could qualify for really cheap.

Back