All-Star Us Spirit Nationals At Universal Orlando

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We were there today. (This weekend.) I think Summit may do this one in, plus super, super expensive. It was a "fun" comp, but super expensive. Bids to The One for lower levels.

If you are reading this, and you know who you are, tacky-tacky to be sitting inside Islands of Adventure in your uniform and in your cheer bow, definitely not in a smoking area, squatting in the bushes smoking your cigs, two of you, not 30 feet from Ampitheatre entrance.

What I mean by the Summit may do this one in, two Y2 teams. If you're spending your season chasing a Summit bid, basically 1500 for a family of four is not really something you hope your program requires you to do again.

We were there today. (This weekend.) I think Summit may do this one in, plus super, super expensive. It was a "fun" comp, but super expensive. Bids to The One for lower levels.

If you are reading this, and you know who you are, tacky-tacky to be sitting inside Islands of Adventure in your uniform and in your cheer bow, definitely not in a smoking area, squatting in the bushes smoking your cigs, two of you, not 30 feet from Ampitheatre entrance.

What I mean by the Summit may do this one in, two Y2 teams. If you're spending your season chasing a Summit bid, basically 1500 for a family of four is not really something you hope your program requires you to do again.
just curious...were they wearing black and gold?

I do not recommend this competition. Expensive, poorly run, rude staff. Many more negatives, too many to list.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back