All-Star Usa All Star Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The schedule is really hard to read, but by my count there are 17 worlds eligible teams going. I think probably half of those already have bids. And 6 bids are being offered.

Listed on the schedule are 32 worlds teams and I think 12 don't have any type of bid at all.

Edited to add- possibly 13 if CF Rogue is going small senior. Because they have a bid but in medium senior.

The amount of teams attending does seem smaller. I wonder if the change of venue was a turn off for some gyms (especially the ones that are not local) because there's not the added fun aspect of Disneyland like there was in Anaheim.

The amount of teams attending does seem smaller. I wonder if the change of venue was a turn off for some gyms (especially the ones that are not local) because there's not the added fun aspect of Disneyland like there was in Anaheim.
Well this cheer mama was kind of put off by the change LOL American Showcase is still in Anaheim but it is so late in the season.

Listed on the schedule are 32 worlds teams and I think 12 don't have any type of bid at all.

Edited to add- possibly 13 if CF Rogue is going small senior. Because they have a bid but in medium senior.

See, told you the schedule was hard to read ;) I am seriously schedule challenged, I can never follow them, especially when they jump between levels.

Someone said in another thread that this comp doesn't give bids to level 6. If this is true there would be 10 who don't have bids who are eligible.

If there is a time on the schedule but the space where the team name would be is blank, does that mean they are holding the spot for someone and maybe they haven't paid/completed registration? Just wondering about the blank spots I see...

Do you know where their bid declaration is? There are some local-ish teams going, and I'm interested in seeing what their chances are.

I haven't come across a bid declaration, and that has always been an issue with this competition.

I just know what my coach has told me. Which is level 6 can't get paid and at-large bids will be given out based off highest scores.

My coach could be wrong, if so someone please feel free to correct me.

I haven't come across a bid declaration, and that has always been an issue with this competition.

I just know what my coach has told me. Which is level 6 can't get paid and at-large bids will be given out based off highest scores.

My coach could be wrong, if so someone please feel free to correct me.
I'll take you word for it :) Is this normal, not having level 6 eligible for paid? Seems like the college students are the ones who could use the paid bids the most.

I'll take you word for it :) Is this normal, not having level 6 eligible for paid? Seems like the college students are the ones who could use the paid bids the most.
It is very normal for comps to not offer paid bids to level 6 teams, I would say that comps most don't actually.

Back