All-Star Usa All Stars In Richmond Has Closed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We welcome any USA athletes into our FAME family. The goal here is to give all these athletes a place to continue to do what they are passionate about. Thank you to the FAME owners for making this an easy transition for them.

How sad, good luck to everyone in finding a new cheer home, I always enjoyed watching these teams at competitions. Also, good luck to the owners and coaches, keep coaching, find a new home, and inspire more athletes. Stay Strong!

What a loss for the Richmond cheer world. But I'm glad to see Donnie handling it with such grace and his letter was very well written. And to FAME, again showing what a class act program they are.

Seeing how gracefully USA is handling this makes it more sad. I don't know much about the gym but it seems like it would have been a great place to be. Kudos to them and Fame for being classy and handling this well, though! And good luck to all the families and staff trying to find a new home.

They should write a book, honestly. There are WAY too many shady gym owners out there that suddenly shut down the gym & program and run away with all the cash and go M.I.A. I would know because it happened to me and my family, our gym owner had a field day with our credit card number. I feel terrible to see such amazing people lose their program this way, but when tragedies like this happen, THIS is the way to do it. Kudos to you, and best of wishes to you in the future.

Back