All-Star Usa (anaheim, March 28-29th 2015)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The scoring issues have existed in the past. That's why our coach never wants to attend USA events.

So 9 of the 15 Summit bids went to the same gym....

I know Cali did not accept any at large bids so any that they would have received were passed down. May have been the case for other gyms to while some were excepting at large bids. This could have been the reason for the large amount going the same gym, however, the teams that did get them were quite deserving!

I think USA should stick to high school cheer, because their problems are the same problems they've had for over 10 years
Stick to something other than All Star. Or, maybe work on correcting their existing issues.

Can someone name an instance where they thought scoring was completely incorrect? I was at the competition both days. I Sat and watched nearly all of the teams in the arena and I dont see inconsistencys in results. I would love to go back and watch. Fell free to pm me if you don't want to post.

Can someone name an instance where they thought scoring was completely incorrect? I was at the competition both days. I Sat and watched nearly all of the teams in the arena and I dont see inconsistencys in results. I would love to go back and watch. Fell free to pm me if you don't want to post.
I have no insight in to this competition, but I was surprised by how high scores were for teams that I have seen throughout the season.

I only saw 1 Level 5 worlds team that HIT both days!!!!!!

Not disputing that I am referring to inflation in scores within some divisions vs others for like skills thrown. Again why should a standing full in one division score higher than a standing full thrown in another division? We all know that EP's do have biases and the fact that I have been going to this comp for 10 yrs I have seen a lot of "interesting" scoring and those biases applied in the past. And as usual USA does not disappoint.

Last edited:
Back