All-Star Usasf Membership

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheer4evah

Cheer Parent
Apr 20, 2011
Does anyone know if there is a way to look up an athlete's USASF membership number?

I ask because I think my CP was registered with a previous gym and we are now doing memberships with the gym she is with now. I don't remember ever getting any information from USASF with a number, but it says only to fill out a new membership form if you have never been registered before and to use the renewal form if you have been registered before.

I have an email out to the old gym but haven't received a response. The new gym has an email out to their USASF rep, but it says it may take some time for them to respond to emails because of the volume of athletes being registered.

Wouldn't it make it much easier on all involved if you could search for membership numbers on the USASF website somewhere using name and date of birth to see if the athlete has ever been registered? I'm just not a very patient person and I like to just get things done, so this waiting on other people thing to be able to fill out what I need to fill out is driving me crazy - lol!

Does anyone know if there is a way to look up an athlete's USASF membership number?

I ask because I think my CP was registered with a previous gym and we are now doing memberships with the gym she is with now. I don't remember ever getting any information from USASF with a number, but it says only to fill out a new membership form if you have never been registered before and to use the renewal form if you have been registered before.

I have an email out to the old gym but haven't received a response. The new gym has an email out to their USASF rep, but it says it may take some time for them to respond to emails because of the volume of athletes being registered.

Wouldn't it make it much easier on all involved if you could search for membership numbers on the USASF website somewhere using name and date of birth to see if the athlete has ever been registered? I'm just not a very patient person and I like to just get things done, so this waiting on other people thing to be able to fill out what I need to fill out is driving me crazy - lol!

We were told we would get a confirmation email from the USASF once registered. Would you still have access to the email address you were using around the time your athlete was registered? I would search my inbox, too. Just a thought.

I had a similiar problem. CP was registered while at our former gym but I could not find my log in or password. The new gym was able to find her and link her but I couldn't log in and upload her picture or birth certificate. It took a couple of e-mails from me to the support desk and a couple e-mails from the gym before I finally got a new log in and password.

Thanks for the responses. I'm pretty sure I never received anything from USASF when we were at the old gym, so I'm thinking that maybe they just never registered her (it wasn't required at the time - she is not a Worlds team athlete). I will try clicking that I forget my password and see if anything happens.

I was in a similar situation as you. I emailed someone from usasf website and they emailed me my user name and password. I was able to login and do everything after that.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I was in a similar situation as you. I emailed someone from usasf website and they emailed me my user name and password. I was able to login and do everything after that.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

How long did that take? I emailed USASF (clicked on the "forgot usename/password" button) on about October 7 - and I am still waiting to get information back. I am ready to set up a new account to get this process over with.

How long did that take? I emailed USASF (clicked on the "forgot usename/password" button) on about October 7 - and I am still waiting to get information back. I am ready to set up a new account to get this process over with.

It's quite likely your response got trapped in a spam filter. You need to contact your rep if you've been waiting that long.

It's quite likely your response got trapped in a spam filter. You need to contact your rep if you've been waiting that long.
I am not the only one from our gym. Not sure if they have a backlog. I can try from home - but we were told only to do this once.

Then your gym owner needs to contact the rep and get the issues worked out.

Well, they responded the next day, but after I logged in and saw that it was my kids account and not mine and I asked which one I should use, that response took over 3 weeks.

I am not the only one from our gym. Not sure if they have a backlog. I can try from home - but we were told only to do this once.
There was quite a backlog but it's been long enough that is have your gym owner contact them with a complete list. That's how I finally got a response.

There was quite a backlog but it's been long enough that is have your gym owner contact them with a complete list. That's how I finally got a response.
My cp's gym received an email from the usasf asking parents to go through the gyms for these issues due to the volume of requests the usasf had been receiving. Guess they are trying to streamline things.

Back