All-Star Usasf Worlds Performance Order!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

lastly, i understand that its a honor to go on a full paid BID.. but ask yourself if these team went early in the competition and team with at-large went later.. how would the scoring range? i feel as if a FULL PAID team is that GREAT! then they should be able to Hit there routine at ANY point of the day. but more important judges should be able to score consistently .. to prevent any judging errors. "these are just thoughts coming from a previous judge" and wanted to know how the industry feels about taking action on this issue"

The scoring would be the same.

Im assuming youre talking about small senior or small coed since those divisions had the at larges go before paids. Those divisions were pretty on point.

Ouch…lighten up….
I hate to sound rude since you felt like Just-a-Mom was too harsh, but she's right. It's very difficult to read something (and furthermore take it seriously) w/that many grammatical errors (especially ones that aren't obviously an "auto correct" issue)

This. Times a million. I hate grammar errors anyway, but I can usually overlook them. This was just too much for me, especially from someone claiming to be an industry professional. I wasn't trying to be harsh but I literally had a hard time understanding what this was supposed to say.

22cjg0.jpg

as the 2013 Cheerleading world championship approaches... Coaches are preparing their teams to put on there BEST performance ever! as a company executive and judge i have sat and watch numerous teams that are very talented get scored poorly because of the bid in which they receive to get to worlds! i feel that its my responsibility as a business exec and judge... that we fix the problems in cheerleading to make this sport a even playing field for every athlete.

Example: last year at 2012 world championship.. there were many teams that went on and
"AT-large" bid...and had great talent, skill and HIT! their routine flawlessly. but only to find out there scores did not reflect there performance. as team with a FULL PAID. meaning.. on the panel there were teams that competed with tons of mistakes, but yet still would out score a team who, went on and at large bid!!!

i feel that "USASF" should come on with a solution that does not separated, the scoring of at-large and full paid team.
EXAMPLE: as a a judge i feel that.. a full paid team should have to competed early on in the competition so that the scoring stays consisted. if you take the team to look at the divisions from last year, he scoring from at at-large to full paid team was increased by 20 to 30 points! and during normal competition the GAP is never, that huge! i.e... NCA OR UCA..

Are you still with ATA Allstars?

Back