All-Star Useful Things Learned From Other Routines...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've learned to spell T - E - double N - e - double S - double E, tennessee. Thank you UT cheerleaders. I cannot spell it without saying the chant.

Trabajar = work

I also have learned that I need to watch my back or I'll get scratched and not to underestimate Tsunami.... again.

I know it is weird, I think of FCA moms as women who still rock perms with big bangs that jam to Bon Jovi and wear acid washed jeans with high top reeboks. I think I had a dream once about a competition and a FCA mom looked like that it so after hearing him in one of their mixes it forever stuck with me.

I will preface this to say, I am soooo sorry FCA and anyone from the Butler/Cabot/Sarver/Kittanning/etc areas!!!

Went to school in the 'burgh, and I learned things along w/ "yinz" "yinzer" and, my personal favorite, "yinzgoindawndidasousside?" (code for: are you going out tonight to the bars on the south side?) which then required the further classification of "slopes" or "flats".

No joke, I definitely heard the terms... "Butler"... "Butler hair"...."Butler jeans"...."Butler shoes"...."shes's so Butler"....and I am going to confirm my learned definition as, big hair, big bangs, acid washed jeans, and high top reeboks.

And I am pretty freakin sure I heard a parody of a Bon Jovi song over the radio airwaves, something to the effect of "Living in Butler" (think the tune "Living on a Prayer").

Back