All-Star Useful Things Learned From Other Routines...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Everyone needs a hero
Everyone wants to be famous
Everyone's swag is in check (thank god, it was getting chaotic)
We are all taking over the world

By far my favorite cheer ever from UCA college nationals.
Back when all star teams used to cheer (or at least some of them) there was an all star team from Tennessee that was tennessee all stars that had that in their cheer and I loved it! I think they might have eventually turned into pumas.

I will preface this to say, I am soooo sorry FCA and anyone from the Butler/Cabot/Sarver/Kittanning/etc areas!!!

Went to school in the 'burgh, and I learned things along w/ "yinz" "yinzer" and, my personal favorite, "yinzgoindawndidasousside?" (code for: are you going out tonight to the bars on the south side?) which then required the further classification of "slopes" or "flats".

No joke, I definitely heard the terms... "Butler"... "Butler hair"...."Butler jeans"...."Butler shoes"...."shes's so Butler"....and I am going to confirm my learned definition as, big hair, big bangs, acid washed jeans, and high top reeboks.

And I am pretty freakin sure I heard a parody of a Bon Jovi song over the radio airwaves, something to the effect of "Living in Butler" (think the tune "Living on a Prayer").

It's so funny that you said that, because I totally understand!!

:cheering: Also, if you look at some of the FCA girls you'll notice that some wear their ponytail off to the side 80's style!!!!!:cheering:

It's so funny that you said that, because I totally understand!!

:cheering: Also, if you look at some of the FCA girls you'll notice that some wear their ponytail off to the side 80's style!!!!!:cheering:

Side ponytails ROCK!

I really thought I was alone with the 80s + Pittsburgh thing so I am glad that I wasn't completely wrong with matching the two together in some way. I have only been there twice so I haven't got to see these people you guys speak of but if it they look like what the FCA mom in my dream did then I want to see one pronto.

I think stingray smoke woke up the world by having a really loud smoke detector. They also want to make it clear that they are not last place but just to make sure you know they will write you a note #bestofwishessmoke.

Back