Using Trademarks

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 20, 2012
Hi, does anyone know if I can use TM after my logo to clarify it is my trademark or if I may only use it TM if it is a registered trademark. I attempted to find this online and only found one source that states that the use of it lets people know it is your trademark but only after you register it do you ge the R in the circle stating that it is actually registered. It seems as if though it is legal to use, does anyone have any extra imformation on how this works?

Thanks for you imput and help :)

Hi, does anyone know if I can use TM after my logo to clarify it is my trademark or if I may only use it TM if it is a registered trademark. I attempted to find this online and only found one source that states that the use of it lets people know it is your trademark but only after you register it do you ge the R in the circle stating that it is actually registered. It seems as if though it is legal to use, does anyone have any extra imformation on how this works?

Thanks for you imput and help :)

My understanding is the same as yours, but I'm definitely not an expert in this area.

I'm also locking this thread as it is intended for cheerleading rules question, not legal advice.

Back