High School Varsity Coaches Conferences

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i went to one in Rhode Island.

It was pretty great....

we learned A LOT of new drills, skills, team bonding ideas, etc. we brought some of our "next year" seniors so they can utilize the information themselves. it was really informative but a very long day. if you want to dm me for more info or questions you have i'll be happy to answer them. i can try to manage your expectations for what you're looking for

I went to one in Florida several years in a row, and the sessions with Linda Gooch from UCF cheer in and of themselves were worth it! It really was a great event and I learned a lot every year. They are just now bringing one to Michigan, and I am going this weekend!

I went to one in Florida several years in a row, and the sessions with Linda Gooch from UCF cheer in and of themselves were worth it! It really was a great event and I learned a lot every year. They are just now bringing one to Michigan, and I am going this weekend!
I would love if you shared your experience of this seasons conference after the weekend!

I'm not sure, do they all have the same speakers or is every conference different?

Latest posts

Back