High School Varsity Letters

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My high school gives you a pin for every varsity season you do, and once you've completed two varsity seasons you're eligible for your varsity jacket. The jacket comes with the letter on it and we pay $20 for it and the boosters cover the rest. People put their pins from their varsity seasons on the letter.

i have 3mm that i use:)
i forgot my letter man was at the dry cleaners... sigh. I'll have to wait another week! I really don't know why i wanted one so bad. I hardly ever wear it unless the football games are really cold or during basketball when it's snowing. The person told me to order mine a size bigger than the sample size so i did and it's huggeee. i guess i would wear it more if it fit. lol this is what they look like. I'm the 2nd one from the right. And the girl on the far left has a megaphone on her arm where i put my competition patches on instead of getting the megaphone!
69065_398502453555036_944163750_n.jpg

i forgot my letter man was at the dry cleaners... sigh. I'll have to wait another week! I really don't know why i wanted one so bad. I hardly ever wear it unless the football games are really cold or during basketball when it's snowing. The person told me to order mine a size bigger than the sample size so i did and it's huggeee. i guess i would wear it more if it fit. lol this is what they look like. I'm the 2nd one from the right. And the girl on the far left has a megaphone on her arm where i put my competition patches on instead of getting the megaphone!
69065_398502453555036_944163750_n.jpg
i love you guy's varsity jackets! Oh my gosh

We get Varsity letter ever year at my school. But mine are just sitting collecting dust because no one wears Varsity jackets at my school/ the surrounding schools. Its just not a thing here :(

At my school you get a varsity letter at the end of the season banquet. If you are on varsity again in following years, you just get a megaphone shaped patch to add to the jacket. But no girls at my school wear letter jackets (I wish they did cause I would) and only some guys do.

We get ours after we have cheered on varsity for a whole year. Now seeing as you can only be on varsity as a junior or senior, you only get to wear it for one year.

Back