All-Star Varsity Scoring Webinar And Facebook Q&a This Thursday

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 16, 2010
Mark Your Calendars for Thursday, August 23
12:00 PM CST
‎2012 - 2013 Varsity All Star Scoring webinar will air this Thursday at 12pm cst. RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW by emailing [email protected] (do not send me a message via Fierceboards). Only 250 participants may attend. This will be the same information presented at the USASF Regional Meetings this summer.
2:00 PM CST
Immediately following the webinar, everyone can join the conversation on the Varsity All Star Facebook page. At 2pm, Justin will host a live Q & A to help answer ALL of your scoring questions to help you maximize your success at our events!

Mark Your Calendars for Thursday, August 22
‎2012 - 2013 Varsity All Star Scoring webinar will air this Thursday at 12pm cst. RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW by emailing [email protected] (do not send me a message via Fierceboards). Only 250 participants may attend. This will be the same information presented at the USASF Regional Meetings this summer.
Immediately following the webinar, everyone can join the conversation on the Varsity All Star Facebook page. At 2pm, Justin will host a live Q & A to help answer ALL of your scoring questions to help you maximize your success at our events!
Wednesday, August 22, 2012? or Thrusday, August 23?...... :) Thanks

Mark Your Calendars for Thursday, August 23

I emailed, but never received any response. Is there a link or webpage to access this?

When I get back to my desk, I'll send you login info. What is your email address?

When I get back to my desk, I'll send you login info. What is your email address?

THANK YOU! Seriously though, thank you for taking the time to do stuff like this. It was helpful, and great to see some of the feelings from other coaches/owners on a few of these hot topics.
After USASF meetings and this, I think you deserve a raise-who do you want me to call? :D

THANK YOU! Seriously though, thank you for taking the time to do stuff like this. It was helpful, and great to see some of the feelings from other coaches/owners on a few of these hot topics.
After USASF meetings and this, I think you deserve a raise-who do you want me to call? :D
How was it!? Anything ground breaking and new!?

I think a day off too... And to mention all the information he shares with the ASGA FB page. It's like 24 hr Q&A with JC.... And you do it in such a polite manner!!! You are my hero!

Back