Vengeance Nfinity Shoe

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 30, 2012
I just received these shoes in the mail today and nearly had a heart attack because they are a Birthday present I wasn't expecting but anyways, I just have a few questions. I just started doing the Sr. Level 5 team at our new gym in town and we had to have white shoes, thus the nfinities but what is typically expected as far as wear and tear? I'm not really going to wear them for school cheer because we have cheer shoes already so I don't want to wear them too much and wear them out. But like I said, what is expected and how long will they hold up if I was just to wear them for competitions or wear them for all things allstar? Any and all answers will be greatly appreciated because I'm so lost and I don't want them to go to waste because I already love them so much! Thank you!

Nfinitys last forever. Well, at least a whole cheer season. I've had 4 different pairs from every year I cheered and all of them are still perfectly fine. They just stretch out a lot, but as long as you don't wear them outside or anywhere but like allstar related things they should be in pretty good shape!

Nfinitys last forever. Well, at least a whole cheer season. I've had 4 different pairs from every year I cheered and all of them are still perfectly fine. They just stretch out a lot, but as long as you don't wear them outside or anywhere but like allstar related things they should be in pretty good shape!
Thank you so much!!!
So they basically just stretch out?

Yeah, they won't be as white as they are now, but everyones will be like that. no one notices ;) so you like the new vegeance shoe?

Yes so much, I wore them the first time today to tumbling and we did some stunting before hand and they were literally killing me. But after I did my first tuck in them they like instantly broke in so now they are like perfect. But that first tuck hurt my stomache because I ripped so hard that I landed with all that force and it like jarred up through me hahaha. It's like you barely have to try!

Yes so much, I wore them the first time today to tumbling and we did some stunting before hand and they were literally killing me. But after I did my first tuck in them they like instantly broke in so now they are like perfect. But that first tuck hurt my stomache because I ripped so hard that I landed with all that force and it like jarred up through me hahaha. It's like you barely have to try!

hahah yeah i haven't gotten the vegeance shoe, i quit competitive cheer for this year and my school uses Nike cheer shoes. Yup, the nfinity shoes are amazing! We tried to convince our activity director to buy nifinitys instead of Varsity or Nike shoes.

Back