All-Star Video Anyone?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just finished my newest video, as requested by myself and for (of course approved by) @John Butler.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S7YIDzKCnE
Check out Top Gun Gabi! She is soo talented.
Wow, thank you so muchW2W! I showed the video to Gabi and she teared up. She really thought it was amazing and so sweet of you to make a video for her. She really didn't know what to say but thank you so much. She was truly amazed that you had done this for her. Thanks again. We have to meet at a comp. this year so we can say thank you in person!!

Wow, thank you so muchW2W! I showed the video to Gabi and she teared up. She really thought it was amazing and so sweet of you to make a video for her. She really didn't know what to say but thank you so much. She was truly amazed that you had done this for her. Thanks again. We have to meet at a comp. this year so we can say thank you in person!!
I am SOO glad she liked it! I first became a fan of Gabi at Indy, which was the first time I saw her perform. She is truly an incredible athlete. I met Gabi at worlds and I felt like I was talking to an adult, she was so mature. She was very sweet too! Once again i'm glad she liked it, and thanks for letting me make it! I can't wait to see her perform this year! :)

can u make a preview video for california elite (upcoming season)? i love them so much! it can just be like skills they are practicing from practice?!?! it would make my year! :)

can u make a preview video for california elite (upcoming season)? i love them so much! it can just be like skills they are practicing from practice?!?! it would make my year! :)
i would love to, unfortunately unless if you have footage and permission (which i have neither of) I can't. PM me if you do! :)

how do i do that! (don't make fun im not on here that much!)
I'll PM you first! If you can't respond or you don't get it respond on here and we will figure something out! :) a little notification will appear by your inbox next to the notifications.

CHARLOTTE ALLSTARS TEAL!
Newest video is complete! It includes clips of your favorite teal highlights, as well as the highlights from the 11-12 routine which many of you may not have seen yet.

I would like just like to say one thing here... When I got the request to make Teal's video, I was more than happy to do it, but I didn't really know that much about Teal or Charlotte. I remembered watching them a few times, I definitely heard of them many times, but I didn't really know who they were. During the process of making this video I became a HUGE Charlotte Fan. They are extremely talented, and have some of the best pyramids and stunts I have ever seen. All I have to say is Cheer Extreme is not the only stunting queens in North Carolina! What is in the water over there? :) I can't wait to watch them the rest of the season... I am confident they will do fantastic. I hope you enjoy the video!

Back