All-Star Video Anyone?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hey everyone! Check out your fellow fierceboarder @omgitssydthekid 's video on youtube! Subscribe, and message me on here on on youtube about your individual or team's video, because I would LOVE to make it. :)

This video was made for fightzy 's school project. She wanted a video about tumbling to close her informative speech about cheerleading, so here it is! I hope it's what you were looking for. :)

This video was made for fightzy 's school project. She wanted a video about tumbling to close her informative speech about cheerleading, so here it is! I hope it's what you were looking for. :)

I want to watch it but the settings you select for syndication do not allow it to be played on a mobile phone :(
Haha but I'm sure it's great:)

I want to watch it but the settings you select for syndication do not allow it to be played on a mobile phone :(
Haha but I'm sure it's great:)
Okay, thanks for the heads up! I'll try to get that fixed but sometimes with the songs I choose it's not an option. :)

Here's my tribute to WORLD CUP SHOOTING STARS. Included the clips from 2000-2012

Back