All-Star Video Judging?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

D

Deleted member 5479

Hey guys, I just wanted to find out if anyone knows any information on a video judging service? I saw an advert on here a little while ago and they said you could send them a video of your routine and they would go over it for you! Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Thanks in advance :) x

If you look at Cheer Market I am sure someone has advertised that in there. Not to mention there are plenty of people (myself included) who would provide the service to go through every part of your routine if you like.

I think I might know what you're talking about but I could be way wrong. I know that you can send skills into someone and they can tell you if the skill is legal or not... but I may be thinking of something else than you.

Another thing you can do is post the routine on here and let the fierceboard community judge it for you :D. There are a lot of people on here who know so much about cheer and can help you a ton!

Thanks for the reply guys! I just had a look on the cheer market Kingston. Doesnt look like theres anything there. But I will PM you! And thanks csagr100! Ive seen that kind of stuff before, but i dont think they go over your whole routine :\ thanks anyway though!

Back