Video On Demand For Worlds??? Help!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheermama2

Cheer Parent
Apr 29, 2011
Hi All! I ordered VOD for Worlds, invited our entire team over to watch one of our demos compete and now someone is telling me it is not a live stream. Does anyone know if VOD is in real time? Thanks!

A real Newbie!

its not real time, the videos are put up after teams compete, its usually awhile though. not very organized.

Each video should be up on the VOD 30min-1hour after a team preforms from what I have heard.

The first ones are usually around 90 mins after the comp starts. the rest usually around 30-60. Unfortunately, I don't control it, so I can't promise that.

Does anyone know how to contact the VOD service administrator? Every time I try to sign in I receive the following message:

There was an error fetching the requested document. Please contact the server administrator.

Thanks!

Does anyone know how to contact the VOD service administrator? Every time I try to sign in I receive the following message:

There was an error fetching the requested document. Please contact the server administrator.

Thanks!

You need to clear all temporary internet files and cookies. Then try again.

when i go to watch ioag ece fame it shows a different team (im pretty sure it shows fame all-stars sm sr limited coed). do you know if this will be fixed, or how to fix it so the right team will be shown?

I've seen tons of complaints, but the VODs I've watched all worked pretty well. If you're having trouble, 1st clear cookies and internet cache and try again (as ACEDAD suggests)...if that doesn't work, post of the USASF/IASF facebook page. Late yesterday someone named Bill Presson seemed to be paying attention to the posts and getting individual issues corrected.

I've seen tons of complaints, but the VODs I've watched all worked pretty well. If you're having trouble, 1st clear cookies and internet cache and try again (as ACEDAD suggests)...if that doesn't work, post of the USASF/IASF facebook page. Late yesterday someone named Bill Presson seemed to be paying attention to the posts and getting individual issues corrected.

Bill Presson/ACEDAD, same person. I've made the video team aware of a couple of mislabeling issues, but I can't offer any time frame on when they will be fixed.

Back