All-Star Video On Demand

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They are in the process of updating for the new year. So if your login hasn't expired, it will within the next few days. In order to continue seeing the old videos, you'll have to sign up for a new package.

Here's the response I got about the updates and live info:

"I have a crew ready to man those tech and customer issues .
Faq's are being activated and will address problems as they arise. Email and social media support will be our main focus.

the Live stream Mobile to IOS devices will only service IPhones and IPads. I am going to alter this service level tomorrow and open mobile up to devices.

I will also activate a Live package for PC - it will combine VOD and Live Stream for $50"

So:

1. There will be email/social media access to technical support this year for the first time. I've helped in the past and will help as I can this year, but you'll have better options to communicate directly with technical support.
2. The FAQ link on the website will be active soon and will hopefully answer the common questions that we've gotten every year.
3. The live stream will work on the IOS devices. Not sure exactly what the "open mobile up to devices" means. I've asked for clarification.
4. They are adding support for live stream to PC's which I think will be popular.

That's what I have now. Hope it answers some questions.

Just got some clarifying info:

Option 1 ) Video on Demand Service is a 1 year subscription that will be offered at $35 prepaid and $45 the day of the event. (This IS NOT a live feed )

All of the routines from each venue will be posted approximately 1 - 2 hours after their performance. This service also includes access to the Worlds Video Archive (2008-2011) including bonus features and multi camera footage from the ESPN production truck.

Option 2) Video on Demand & LIVE STEAM - Combo Pack. This is package includes the Video on Demand Service (above) PLUS access to a LIVE EVENT STREAM. The Live Stream will be broadcast from all 3 of the Cheer and Dance Worlds venues each day. Enjoy the LIVE FEED from a computer, mobile device or web enabled TV. This package price is $50.

Option 3) Worlds LIVE STEAM Mobile - Enjoy the 2012 LIVE STEAM Action from your phone or ipad. Android and IOS device. (iphone & ipad ) will be supported. This package price is $25.

Back to my comments:
Please note the live $25 option that states mobile only is because that option is a lower resolution that works well on 3g or 4g devices, but not on a larger TV or computer screen. Don't buy option 3 and then complain about your PC/TV resolution because I won't feel sorry for you.

ICU will be covered via FREE VOD. It has been picked up by CBS Sports.

The tech people are really excited about the live feed and streaming quality has been very good in testing. It has been designed to adjust to the wifi handling of the user and there are dedicated streaming lines so the push out to the net is top notch.

Also, as you all may know, pirates have repeatedly sought to steal the videos in the past. The USASF and technical people have assured me that they intend to be ruthless with people stealing the video this year.

for everyone saying they couldn't log in i had the same thing i had to have my password sent to me even though i had it right then it finally logged me in & gave me the watch previous years videos or whatever it said option.. it took a bunch of tries but it's not expired yet.
so after how many times did you have to kkeep putting your password in because im starting to loose hope on this !

Did you even read my posts?
Actually i did but when i go to sign up for a new package i put all my info in, then proceed to put an email and password in and it tells me that there is already an account under that email ... therefore its still not letting me get onto my account either way.

Actually i did but when i go to sign up for a new package i put all my info in, then proceed to put an email and password in and it tells me that there is already an account under that email ... therefore its still not letting me get onto my account either way.

Ok. It should give you a renew option I believe. If it doesn't work by noon tomorrow email me at [email protected]. Include your user name and password and I'll try to find out what's going on.

so after how many times did you have to kkeep putting your password in because im starting to loose hope on this !
it took me like 4 tries after i had the password sent then it finally worked & let me renew lol if i didn't renew the 2008-2011 videos were still available though thats how i knew it wasn't expired but yeah ACEDAD will take care of ya!

Hmmm, interesting - so will the live feed in the combo package be a higher resolution?

It is going to be so awkward for me watching the live feed from my phone while waiting to tryout for Big Brother. Lets just hope that there isn't a team I must watch going while I have my interview.

Back