College Video

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
I am looking to see if anyone knows where I can find a video of one of the quality programs cheering at a football game. I want to turn my high school program into some sort of college prep for cheer (at least during football sideline cheer). So I am just looking for a video of a quality program cheering at a football game and if that is not possible just some ideas of things that we need to be doing.

Thanks for the help

Check out some of the UCA crowd tape videos from year's past. Many coaches post them on YouTube because they are always good collabs of the whole season while cheering.

Thanks I appreciate the help. In general does anyone have any advice as to what we should be doing to change from a traditional high school cheer to more of a collegiate look?

Try to get your band more involved if possible - adding dances to what the band plays (2 8-count dances repeated 3 times). Also, look at D3 collegiate cheerleading programs on YouTube and see what stunts they are doing and see how you can mimic them. Change up the music you dance to during half time! Try using mixes of Top 40 hits and making routines to that. Last, make sure the girls that are on the team are committed! Commitment is huge for college cheerleading.

Hope these help!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back