All-Star Viper All Stars Venom

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 6, 2010
Viper All Stars isn't really in the spot light, but they are starting to earn their right to be in it. They have a lot of athletes and are continuing to grow. Their all girl level 5 team, Venom, is going to do really good this year! They have a lot of potential to be great. Another great thing about them is that all the girls are so close, there are no divas, and no girls with attitudes. I am really excited to see them perform this year!! What are your thoughts on this team?!?!

cranash13 said:
Viper All Stars isn't really in the spot light, but they are starting to earn their right to be in it. They have a lot of athletes and are continuing to grow. Their all girl level 5 team, Venom, is going to do really good this year! They have a lot of potential to be great. Another great thing about them is that all the girls are so close, there are no divas, and no girls with attitudes. I am really excited to see them perform this year!! What are your thoughts on this team?!?!

How can we have thoughts on team that we haven't seen or know nothing about? Is there a sneak peek video?

I have no thoughts on them because I've never seen them. I'm not going to lie to you and say that Venom is amazing this year, and I'm not going to put the team down. I have no opinion on this matter what so ever, until I see a video. I'm sure that everyone on the Fierceboard who isn't from Vipers is gonna want to see a video before they make a statement.

I feel like this is just shameless promotion of the team... but... I've seen them in the past and they haven't "WOWed" me so I'm wish for the best for them and hope they really bring it this year! This is their routine from last year and I definitely think there's potential!

I try not to feed anyone's ego by engaging in threads that exist simply to search for compliments, but I really love those uniforms in that video @JoshuaJohn posted. The execution wasn't great, but the routine itself was pretty good.

ETA: that dance was hotttttttt.

i don't think that video does them justice. my cp watches a video of theirs all the time, i will have to find it. but with them getting a bunch of the girls from PA added to the team and i also heard that there were a bunch of Nitros girls that joined they will be a team to watch this year.

i was a member of pa vipers for 5 years, and through our short lived merge with the maryland gym i can say i experienced quite a few divas from their end. just saying. but yes of course venom has talent and i wish them the best of luck this season

i dont think they're the best team. i dont think they're the worst team.. i think they're okay. i hope to see better from this team as it looks like they are capable!

Lots of potential, cute rountine...I agree with the execution needing to improve...not enough inversions in the pyramid and didn't care for the dance.

Back