All-Star Vipers Allstars (maryland)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

refunds? lol if we can track that POS down. cell phones are disconnected, FB pages taken down.

what am i supposed to tell my cp when she gets off the bus today? she doesn't just love cheering, she loves VIPERS.
that's honesty heartbreaking to hear :( sorry for all the kids involved in this mess.

But...they're still on the BATC schedule for this weekend? I'm really confused. :confused:

mybabywantstotumble said:
refunds? lol if we can track that POS down. cell phones are disconnected, FB pages taken down.

what am i supposed to tell my cp when she gets off the bus today? she doesn't just love cheering, she loves VIPERS.

Is this your gym? All I can think of is your posts about cheersports, with all of your ups and downs. I feel for your CP!

Something tells me this is not the way you should handle closing your gym...
Unfortunately it's what people do when they don't have any money left.
At my old gym something similar happened like this and someone ended up buying it. Hopefully that happenens to this gym, it's so sad seeing a gym close during the season.

But...they're still on the BATC schedule for this weekend? I'm really confused. :confused:

all of this just went down this morning. i am SUPPOSED to be working but have been on the freaking phone all day. from what i am hearing there is a meeting tonight with the team reps and 3 parties who are wanting to continue on. i believe one is the former baltimore viper owner.

we'll see if anyone goes to BATC this weekend, but i highly doubt it.

Back