All-Star Viral Article

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Those poor animals. I don't see how she can argue that this supports conservation. Isn't the point of conservation to protect wildlife?
yes how is killing wildlife animals protecting them? Making money off those kills goes to conservation, makes no sense at all.

yes how is killing wildlife animals protecting them? Making money off those kills goes to conservation, makes no sense at all.
In certain places, if overpopulation becomes a problem, they will allow people to go in and kill said species to keep the population under control.

Never mind the problem with population imbalances is usually a result of humans messing with the ecosystem...but that would be too obvious.

This makes me sick. I don't eat any kind of meat anymore so maybe that is a reason why I really am disgusted by this, by seriously though. She is acting like she's saving the world by hunting innocent animals or like she just won a price.. And a TV show? Really :cow:

do you know how many chickens and cows she could have purchased the villagers with the $160,000 she spent to hunt endangered species? ...if she actually cared about other humans or conservation.

if an animal is on the endangered list isn't it illegal to kill them, period? how do some countries allow it? (i honestly don't know the laws and am curious, if anyone does know)

It really just seems like she's trying to show off.... though showing off what you do on hunting trips really isn't making anyone jealous. I wonder what the natives in those African countries think of her?

Or Americans in general, because of her or people like her?

I am completely uneducated on all of this so forgive me if I'm wrong lol

1. These animals are not really what people want to eat, right??? Like no one wakes up and says "cheetah sounds good for dinner tonight". I would think chicken, pork, beef and fish would be not only more desirable but cost effective and less hazardous to the environment

2. $160,000 to go hunt in Africa and maybe kill an Elephant?? Why would you not donate that money if your sole cause is to help out impoverished communities??? $160,000 will go a lot further than an elephant

I have more points I'm sure but whatever hahah I just don't understand why she's doing what she's doing

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I don't hunt, nor would I ever want to, but I can understand hunting due to overpopulation concerns. However I seriously doubt that Africa is overly-populated with elephants, rhinos, lions, etc. regardless of their species. It's pretty much the exact opposite. This whole ordeal makes my blood boil, and the fact that she's probably getting a TV show just makes it more repugnant in my eyes.

Back