All-Star Viral Article

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This whole thing just breaks my heart. I have a thing for animals and always have. I broke down in tears when I saw the part about elephants- they are such beautiful animals that exhibit strikingly human emotions, and I just can't comprehend how someone could do that.

Maybe it's just me being soft, but that's my view on this.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I don't think hunting at all is okay. Who gave us the authority to say that a species is overpopulated? Who made us the rulers of earth? These animals have lived beside us for hundreds and thousands of years, and they were just fine before we started to involve :p An animal (lion or turkey) is not a trophy price in my eyes. And I loved that link about hunting lions.

I don't understand why they have to mention that she is a Cheerleader in every article about her. Like we all shoot cheetahs and lions , that's what Cheerleaders normally do . duh.
I am totally disgusted, those poor animals
I noticed the same thing with articles written about that girl from NJ that sued her parents for some stupid, frivolous reason.

Literally, the title of every article was "NJ Cheerleader, 18, Sues Parents blah blah blah". It's like a selling point, mentioning that someone is a cheerleader.

I don't think hunting at all is okay. Who gave us the authority to say that a species is overpopulated? Who made us the rulers of earth? These animals have lived beside us for hundreds and thousands of years, and they were just fine before we started to involve :p An animal (lion or turkey) is not a trophy price in my eyes. And I loved that link about hunting lions.

Hunting as purely a sport, just for fun, I don't agree with. But when you are hunting for food that is completely different and I am fine with it. Other animals kill other animals for food all the time, so what makes it different for us? However, I am totally against killing endangered animals, for food or not. I also don't understand the whole posing with what you've killed either, it just looks creepy.

Being a cheerleading comes with a certain stereotype. So when a cheerleader is a big game hunter or is trying to sue her parents it makes the story more interesting.

Hunting as purely a sport, just for fun, I don't agree with. But when you are hunting for food that is completely different and I am fine with it. Other animals kill other animals for food all the time, so what makes it different for us? However, I am totally against killing endangered animals, for food or not. I also don't understand the whole posing with what you've killed either, it just looks creepy.

You make a great point and I totally agree! I would never be able to go out and shoot a rabbit/cow and prepare for dinner but like you said, some can and do..

10485103_10152613255326614_2684340463611477945_n.jpg

Why is this newsworthy. I can promise you that for every Kendall theres more than a few Jims, Freds and Daves that are doing the same thing and no ones writing an article on them. The fact that shes blond, tanned and a cheerleader sparks more outrage than if it was a 50 something man speaks more to our culture and what we think of as right or wrong than it does her actions.

This is just a general comment. I don't mean that anyone here would feel any differently if it were a man. Just that media in general would take it completely differently and this would've ended up in a Recycle Bin on someones desktop and not published online.

I'm going to have to stay away from Facebook. (My town is full of narrow minded people who live hunting season to hunting season, and the article has worked it's way here.) Between that, those lotus pods being photoshopped onto body parts, and other general ignorance, I'm put in a bad mood every time I open it. (And the only reason I even get on Facebook is to see birthdays, but seems like all of them I see are from the day before.)

Eeek those lotus pods freak me out!!! Gross gross gross

I'm personally not a huge fan of big-game trophy hunting, but of all of the problems in the world, this seems pretty far down the importance list. Of course, a lot of what does and doesn't spark the moral outrage of the populace baffles me at times.

Why is this newsworthy. I can promise you that for every Kendall theres more than a few Jims, Freds and Daves that are doing the same thing and no ones writing an article on them. The fact that shes blond, tanned and a cheerleader sparks more outrage than if it was a 50 something man speaks more to our culture and what we think of as right or wrong than it does her actions.

This is just a general comment. I don't mean that anyone here would feel any differently if it were a man. Just that media in general would take it completely differently and this would've ended up in a Recycle Bin on someones desktop and not published online.

But why?

Eeek those lotus pods freak me out!!! Gross gross gross

I have a completely non-American Psychiatric Association-recognized (IT'S REAL, APA, IT'S NOT LIES!!) phobia called 'trypophobia'. It's a fear of things with excessive holes, typically close set. Things like lotus pods upset me so badly-it's like somebody is drilling holes in my finger nails and...ughhh. No. It's not everything- it's very specific. The problem is that if you google the word 'trypophobia', all the pictures that come up are images that upset me. It's like trying to google arachnophobia and showing you a massive photo of a hairy gross spider. I will legit cover my screen with my hand when those images pop up. It's horrible.
I'm personally not a huge fan of big-game trophy hunting, but of all of the problems in the world, this seems pretty far down the importance list. Of course, a lot of what does and doesn't spark the moral outrage of the populace baffles me at times.
Eh. I'm not sure. I'd like to think that respect for animal life, particularly endangered species, isn't a 'waste' in the sense that those who typically care are also involved in human causes as well. They're probably MORE invested than those who strictly favor human causes, I'd wager. This is also a problem that I think can be solved without my tax dollars (via pushing for banning of ALL non-INCU-conservationist meddling in endangered species. Aka Joe Schmoe isn't flying in from Dubai with a rifle, paying overboard to shoot endangered species for the 'thrill' and calling himself a wildlife expert).

I have a completely non-American Psychiatric Association-recognized (IT'S REAL, APA, IT'S NOT LIES!!) phobia called 'trypophobia'. It's a fear of things with excessive holes, typically close set. Things like lotus pods upset me so badly-it's like somebody is drilling holes in my finger nails and...ughhh. No. It's not everything- it's very specific. The problem is that if you google the word 'trypophobia', all the pictures that come up are images that upset me. It's like trying to google arachnophobia and showing you a massive photo of a hairy gross spider. I will legit cover my screen with my hand when those images pop up. It's horrible.

Eh. I'm not sure. I'd like to think that respect for animal life, particularly endangered species, isn't a 'waste' in the sense that those who typically care are also involved in human causes as well. They're probably MORE invested than those who strictly favor human causes, I'd wager. This is also a problem that I think can be solved without my tax dollars (via pushing for banning of ALL non-INCU-conservationist meddling in endangered species. Aka Joe Schmoe isn't flying in from Dubai with a rifle, paying overboard to shoot endangered species for the 'thrill' and calling himself a wildlife expert).
Ugh just googled that. I think I just lost my appetite for the gold fish crackers I was eating. Nasty. Ick.

Ugh just googled that. I think I just lost my appetite for the gold fish crackers I was eating. Nasty. Ick.

i googled it because i have no self control.

2mh7ms2.jpg

Back