All-Star Vod Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

allstarmama

Cheer Parent
Mar 23, 2010
I'm trying to go back and show CP the teams she missed while at school. Is there no search function on the VOD? It doesn't look like the teams are in order either.

There is no search function, and they have had the same set of videos up for HOURS now! I tweeted to USASF about it, and they replied , "videos will go up, stay tuned to the live feed!".

Umm ok...if I were home when the team went on live, I wouldn't be desperately trying to see them now on the VOD!

I am very disapointed with the VOD portion so far.

There is no search function, and they have had the same set of videos up for HOURS now! I tweeted to USASF about it, and they replied , "videos will go up, stay tuned to the live feed!".

Umm ok...if I were home when the team went on live, I wouldn't be desperately trying to see them now on the VOD!

I am very disapointed with the VOD portion so far.
I was so happy you tweeted to usasf. There are so many things that I wanted to tweet back to that.

I only bought the VOD, because last year the videos came up very quickly after each team competed and it was worth it. This year, the VOD is not only more expensive, but the same videos have been up for over 4 hours!!! And stay tuned to the live feed? We didn't all buy the live feed, there was an option to just get the VOD and many of us chose that option. I'm not going to pay another $50 or $25 or whatever it is to get the live feed, after I've already paid for the VOD expecting it to work well!

ughhhh :confused: I just want to watch Worlds :(

Seriously, if new videos aren't updated soon I might throw my computer....
well I probably wouldn't do that, but I'll be pretty upset.

Thanks ACEDAD! Can you imagine what it is going to be like trying to find teams by end of day tomorrow, without a search and having to scroll through a list?

Thanks ACEDAD! Can you imagine what it is going to be like trying to find teams by end of day tomorrow, without a search and having to scroll through a list?

That would be tough. I had to work today so all I did was check the live feed first thing this morning on my computer and my iPhone. Everything was working properly so I didn't check back until I got home.

can i use the live feed on my computer and iphone? what about ipad? i thought i saw something about people's accounts getting messed up from signing in on two devices? do I just need to be sure two aren't open at the same time?

I bought just the $35 VOD. This is the 3rd year I've bought this and it's always been pretty good - had a search function and videos came up within a decent timeframe. What the heck is going on this year??? It's now 8:16EST and still no additional videos have been loaded. I feel like USASF is ignoring the VOD customers - which is not fair!! I know our sr. coed's score and where they placed after their 2pm performance - but 6 hours later I still can't actually watch their performance.

Back