Voiceover Ideas?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can anyone help with Atlanta jayhawks senior coed level 5 platinum, blue, green, black, and white. And 19 yrs strong :), thanks

How about for tiger elite. Colors blue black and white. 2 teams one super mini level 2. The other is lady fury sr all girl 4.2

atlanta (pause) jayhawks
trophies, jackets, rings
remember our name,
the blue black and green.

hope you like itttttttt

this is kind of late but...

Atlanta jayhawks
we're on the scene
senior 3 blue,black and green

or

Senior 3 is where it's at
atlanta jayhawks
we will attack

sqaud name: NCD CHEER XTREME
teams: jags (junior level 2/ also known as jaguars) & cougars (senior co-ed 4 )
colours: red yellow white

been open for 1 year now and cougars came 1st at their first nationals

jags theme: being fierce, owning the thrown
cougars theme: major fierceness

Please help! My coach isn't very dedicated to our team so I've had to take making the music into my own hands. We are a small senior level 3. We are called Vargas academy allstars or otherwise known as VA. Our colors are black blue and white(or silver). I'm looking for something fierce sexy and sassy. Please help! Anything is appreciated <3 thank you

Welcome to our world
It's time to take the throne
Purple gold and white
Cheerzone
^love this one

you need something that sounds really confident and thats perfect!

Could someone help me with some voice overs? Saw some really good ones so I'm exited to what you can come up with :)

Gym: SCU (Spinners Cheer United)
Team: Cobras
Colors: Pink, black and white

Could someone help me with some voice overs? Saw some really good ones so I'm exited to what you can come up with :)

Gym: SCU (Spinners Cheer United)
Team: Cobras
Colors: Pink, black and white

It would be awesome if you could use the same for several teams ( with small changes). Cobras are seniors (2 boys, intermediate) and Snakes are a youth team (all girl, beginners)

Hey, I'm from Germany and cheering for CLL Lonestars :) Do you have any ideas for a voicovers ?
Our colours are blue black and white , just ask me if u need more informations :cheering:
THAAAAAAANK YOU SO MUCH !! <3
YOLO:rays:

Back