All-Star Vote For Unity Allstars Pearl!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 2, 2012
*I'm not sure if 'Vote For....' threads are frowned upon on here or not so admin/moderators please feel free to remove this if you don't want it clogging up the Board!*
(I already posted this on the International threads but I thought it would get more views on here!)

I'm from Unity Allstars in the UK and this season I was on Pearl (Junior co-ed 2). We had a really successful year, gaining 3 grand champion titles and 2 national champion titles as well as gaining the highest score out of the whole entire competition at our last competition a couple of weeks ago!

We have been nominated for a Nickelodeon Fruit Shoot Skills Award in the Big Talent category and we are hoping for a final push in the votes before the Awards next Saturday so please please take a minute to watch our video and vote for Unity Allstars Pearl so we can round off what has been an amazing 2011-12!

Thanks in advance :)

Nickelodeon | Fruitshoots | Vote

(Also, just to point out, we train on a dead floor so some 'tumbles' are just roundoffs without the bhs on the end! And, we do have a cheeky twist basket in there, but only because we aren't limited by levels for the awards, we don't perform illegal stunts on the mat! :) )

Back